Thursday, April 1, 2010

I know, I know

I have really been slacking! To my defense, however, I did have company for a few days including a 2 year old and a 4 year old.

It was a good visit. Lots of laughs and even some sewing! I helped my sister-in-law make a skirt. She was never taught how to sew and she has been learning with each project. I was so glad that I was able to help her leave the world of elastic waistbands behind and move onto zippers and more stylish waistbands!

I will be posting pictures of my brown shantung halter dress, as well as the dress I am working on for Easter Sunday. I am very excited about it! I haven't owned anything lavender in quite a while. My mom says it's a good color for me. The Easter dress is made out of a lovely linen that I picked up at Joann's.

More to come. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment