Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My New Garden

As you know, I recently moved into a home. I love my home, but I hate that the seller's stopped weeding when they put the house on the market six months ago.  I think I may have some of the world's tallest weeds. I may call the Guiness Book of World Records.  Here are some pictures of the flower beds around the house.

I'm not done. I might be 30% done with weeding. There's just so much! I also need to find a good mulch to put out in the beds.

Before:







Two areas for growing veggies...once I reclaim it from the weeds.






 After (only some sections done):


Close up of Veronica






Elderberry
Hydrangea



Creeping Baby's Breath

Butterfly Bush

Rosemary, Basil, and Spearmint
Cilantro and Parsley




Tiger's Eye









No comments:

Post a Comment